Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Letter to All: My Apologies

Dear reader,

As any of you with children know, the holidays are a very hectic time of year. I failed you, and let the holiday chaos keep me from updating the site and sharing more ideas with you. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

Our ornaments came out great. We did 25. I did a set for the baby, and each of the older kids painted their own. We used markers on the first couple and water colors on the other three. Then, we embellished with glitter. (Tip: For those of you who don't use a rolling pin often, like me, you may want to dust the surface you are rolling on with flour and then the dough periodically as you roll it out. I did not do this, and the dough stuck to my rolling pin A LOT.) The ornaments are currently scattered on the tree. When I take down the Christmas tree over the next few days, I'll gather them and post a picture for you. We enjoyed the activity so much that we will be repeating it as a new family tradition.

Also, as we are bringing in the New Year, I've made a few resolutions. I won't share them all with you, but one is to keep this updated for you, my reader, and share as many ideas, books, and thoughts with you as possible. I'll also keep an eye out for any good sales on kid related products.

Hope you'll visit again soon. My apologies for the break in posts. And I look forward to any responses you have or thoughts you'd like to share.

Yours sincerely,
Eve Lawson

No comments:

Picaboo