Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kids Corner: Favorite Foods

Of course, it is impossible to embark on an adventure like creating this website without informing and involving my children. Last night, my 6 year old son was checking out the progress on our website and getting really excited. Out of nowhere he states, "I know what we need to put right here. Let's put the foods we like." So, because he and his sister were so insistent, I'm adding "Kids Corner" to our site plan. Here is a list of some of my children's favorite foods.

  • Pizza
  • Peanut Butter & Jelly
  • Spaghetti
  • Pizza Pasta
  • Macaroni and Cheese with Hot Dogs
  • Chicken
  • Steak
  • Pancakes
  • Cake
  • Peanuts
  • Ice Cream

Please allow your children to add their favorites to the list. If they are like my children, they will enjoy reading each others entries. We all look forward to reading your children's lists.

No comments:

Picaboo